Below are the instructions for staking your NFT. NFT staking simply means locking up your digital asset on the blockchain while you get rewards in return. These rewards are given in exchange for letting your assets support the blockchain’s operations.
Limited amounts of NFTs are still available, so grab them while they last. In case you’ve already purchased MetaBlox NFTs and would like to withdraw them, we have a resource that will guide you step by step.
Don’t wait! Stake your NFT now by simply following the steps below!
- Purchase and withdraw your NFT to your MetaMask wallet
- Install MetaMask wallet in your browser
- To withdraw from Binance, follow these guidelines
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to the MetaBlox staking site
- Go to the MetaBlox staking site: https://explorer.metablox.io/#/staking
- Click ‘connect’
- Enter your MetaMask information in the popup box to connect your NFT to the staking platform
- Select your NFT for staking
- Click ‘start staking’ in the top corner of the MetaBlox staking site
- A list of the NFTs in your wallet will be displayed. Select your MetaBlox NFT for staking
- Click ‘stake’
- SView your staking summary